We are excited to offer the following opportunities to join our team at Steel Fitness – Riverport and additional opportunities at other SFR partners and friends.
Steel Fitness Riverport
Front Desk Associate
The Front Desk contributes to the success of Steel Fitness by promoting a knowledgeable, welcoming and safe environment for the members. As the face of the club, the front desk is responsible for maintaining a positive member experience through listening, problem solving and/or follow up in addition to modeling actions and behaviors that are welcoming, helpful and accountable. The Front desk reports directly to the Front Desk Manager
- Model and promote Steel Fitness mission and values through appropriate appearance, words and actions.
- Engage in opportunities that positively impact the member experience
- Greet and acknowledge every member who enters & exits the club by first name
- Check-in all member and guests by scanning key tag or looking up name.
- Be aware of all club issues, events or schedule changes and communicate to members and staff
- Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels
- Work under the Sales Manager to sell and up sell memberships
- Answer telephone within 3 rings in a friendly, professional manor using the standard greeting, answering all questions efficiently and directing to appropriate person.
- Listen to members/guest’s requests without interrupting. If dealing with a complaint, apologize for the inconvenience and solve the problem or request assistance from someone who can.
- Be able to locate the first aid kit/AED and staff members in the club who are CPR certified.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, with materials stored properly
- Ensure the beverage cooler is clean, organized and restocked.
Availability: Morning, afternoon, and weekend.
Job Types: Part-Time, Commission
Salary: $8.00 to $9.00/hour
Front Desk Sales Commissions Opportunity: $5 to $25 per membership
Les Mills Body Pump and/or Grit Instructor
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
Steel Fitness Riverport in Bethlehem, PA is looking for Certified Personal Trainers to provide professional fitness service to members that appropriately meet their health and fitness needs.
- Assess client’s needs by performing an evaluation of their strength, flexibility, posture and cardiovascular endurance.
- Screen all health history questionnaires and obtain physician clearance if needed.
- Develop a personalized training program based on results, the client’s personal goals, their health history and any medical considerations thereof.
- Establish and appropriately progress client-training programs taking their medical conditions into consideration.
- Develop a personal training client base; schedule and maintain appointments.
- Plan, market and implement member incentive and fitness programs.
- Provide fitness floor supervision and basic exercise instruction.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in health/fitness field and/or certificate required. Prior work experience or internship in the health and fitness industry as a personal trainer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time